Underwater Sea Walk in Goa
Have you ever fancied to explore the under water marine life during your holiday in Goa? If yes, then under sea walking would just be right for you. Discover the intriguing charm and the mysteries of the underwater marine life in a safe and enjoyable manner.Here is your chance to walk at the sea bottom and have a closer look at the fascinating marine life. You would be accompanied by our trained and certified staff all through the journey.
Enjoy a once in a lifetime experience of under sea walking in The Baina beach in Mormugao, which is India's first and only adventurous Underwater Sea Walk facility.
The Baina beach in Mormugao is the first beach in the country which provides under water walking for tourists.
- After being kitted with proper outfits you would be taken in a boat to the makeshift platform off the beach near Piccanye Island, which is a densely forested , uninhabited island.
- Our trained instructors would brief you on how the walk takes place and how one feels underwater apart from a crash course in sign language for underwater communication.
- The walkers will be wearing a four kilogram lead waist belt that will keep them straight and steady underwater.
- A sturdy fiberglass helmet will be provided for the walkers and the tube attached to the helmet brings in air, enabling them to breathe normally all the while keeping the heads dry.
- Once you step into the water , you can spot shoals of small fishes, colorful coral colonies and seaweeds in the crystal clear underwater.
- You would effortlessly glide along the waters as the feeling of weightlessness makes you feel like a mermaid literally.
- The best part is that you can even feed the fish as they swim along near you.
- No matter whatever you wish to do under water, this 20 minute under sea walk would be a once in a life time experience for you for sure!
Though sea walking is a zero risk activity,this activity is not advisable for heart patients or those suffering from claustrophobia. Anyone above 12 years can indulge in sea walking. The sea walk instructors would ensure elaborate safety measures to ensure an enjoyable and safe under water walking, which covers an area of around 30 meters.
- Safety and visibility of the walkers will be ensured
- A weighted belt will help you to maintain body balance underwater
- The walkers would be lowered into a depth of 3mts into the sea from an offshore platform.
Facilities at Center
- Lockers, Luggage Room Beach Umbrellas
- Lifeguards for Safety Cover
- First Aid Facilities at center
- Well Equipped with AED, O2 Cylinder, CPR, Life Saving Equipment.
- No Swimming Knowledge Essential. All activities will be conducted under supervision of Certified Operators & Safety Officers.
- Life Jackets will be issued to each participant
- Safety Instructions will be briefed to each participant before commencement.
- ISO certified in providing professional Lifeguarding in Goa.
For more details on sea walking in Goa, call us at GoBananas.