Our scuba diving sessions are one of the most popular daytime activities for our visitors to Goa. It is safe and offers a safe way to both experience scuba diving and a wonderful way to get under the surface to sea life close up.
These are not sessions for experienced scuba divers but specifically designed for people with no previous experience of diving. The sessions enable you to scuba dive with experienced dive buddies while you are in Goa.
Stuff to Know
- We only take you a few metres down so you don't need to know about clearing pressures and other technical aspects of diving.
- You should be competent swimmer but it is more important you are calm in the water as we accommpany you every second you are under water.
- The purpose of the dive is to give you a chance to experience the sensation of being weightless under water and the calm. This is not a diving course.
- Children can dive with us providing they are old enough to take instruction.
- We provide all equipment - you just need swimming trunks and towel.
- If you have breathing or heart conditions - please contact us so we can assess.
- No alcohol should be consumed before the trip.
- You should not dive the day of flights.