Goa is fondly known as the Las Vegas of India for its ultimate night fun and its eclectic night partying options. The nightlife in Goa is cracking and high voltage unlike the rest of the Indian tourists destinations. From hip-hop nightclubs to bars and the glittering dance floors that draw gyrating frames from all over, Goa night party ideas would literally leave you spoilt for choices.
Party hard and while away the sundown hours in these vibrant bars and nightclubs which remain open into the wee hours. Goa is heavily influenced by the Portuguese culture in its rich nightlife. Interestingly the night hang-out spots in Goa are equally popular not just among the young but the fun loving young-at-heart revellers as well.
FEW OTHER NIGHTTIME IDEAS
- The fabled Goan beaches turn into 'Beachotheques' during the night where revelers dance, dine and make merry at night. The beach side shacks that dish out Goan delicacies and drinks also offer dance floors and pulsating live music for the fun seekers.
- If you are in a mood to dance all night , check out any pub or bar that plays the signature trance music of Goa, which makes an integral part of nightlife in Goa.
- Candle light dinner offered by the beach shacks in many beaches such as Anjuna make up for a perfect romantic night out.
- Cocktail & Private Party at VIP Lounge
- If you are not a party person but still likes to explore the endless night life in Goa, just step into any night flea markets that sell ethnic wears , souvenirs and artifacts. Some of these markets also have live band performances to pep up your night shopping experience.
- Explore the beauty of beaches and its waters under a starlit sky with an interesting night cruise with your group. It will be something that you would love to remember all your life.
Goan night life stands apart for the sheer variety of options on offer. From the customary dance and dine options to a rather offbeat option of shopping and more, there is something for everyone in Goa!