Scuba Diving in Goa
Scuba diving in Goa is the best way to start your adventure trip. Almost all can scuba dive and no need to be super fit. We offer various specialist diving courses for experienced divers as well. Completely safe, you will be under the expert supervision of PADI (certified professional scuba divers). Explore the hidden treasures on the sea bed and adapt to the underwater conditions. There is no need to have any experience in swimming while you scuba dive.
Known as a popular recreational activity in goa, you can observe the underwater attractions with relatively little effort for extended periods of time.
- The Discover Scuba Diving Experience is a one day program which is designed for people wanting to try their first scuba dive.
- Swimming skill is desirable but NOT essential for this program.
- Your day starts with a short briefing explaining the principles of diving and your equipment, followed by a dive in the pool to get used to being underwater.
- You will learn some basic skills, get comfortable with the dive gear, and have fun cruising around underwater.
- Once you are comfortable in the water, we head out on the boat to the Island, where you will be taken for your dive under the close, direct supervision of a dive instructor.
- Start at 08:30 am and finish by around 03:30 pm.
- The charges cover pool training session, all equipment and boat charges and 1 dive in the sea.
- Breakfast is not included, but we provide light snacks/ fruit/ juice/ water on the boat.
Scuba Diving in Goa - Options to Choose From:
- Digital Photo Album on CD
- Photo Album in Prints (30)
- Under Water Video
This event begins with an introductory session in shallow water or in the swimming pool. After the session, the next round will be diving in the deep sea (don't get frightened, professionals will be by your side).Equipped with a diving mask and swim fins, you can wear on your swim suits and try this watery treat.
GoBananas offers all type of diving courses available in Goa at BEST RATES. Also get discount on group booking for scuba diving.
- Boat Safari
- Under Water Dive(20 Min)
- Dolphin Sightseeing
- Sightseeing Of Various Attractions Of Goa - Forts, Beaches, Backwaters Etc.
- Bottled Drinking Water / Soft Drinks
- Underwater Photographs And Videos(Complimentry)
- Lunch Veg And Non-Veg
- Up To 3 - 4 Beers
- Two Way Pickup N Drop
Remember to check the operation of underwater breathing apparatus. Make sure that you carry the equipment provided by the operator like portable oxygen kit and medical kit.
Scuba Diving sites in Goa:
Grand Island off the Mormugao Harbour is the ideal site in goa for scuba-diving due to the good underwater visibility.Davy Jones, Suzy’s Wreck, Tunnel Shelter Cove, Surge City, Bounty Bay, Uma Guma Reef, Devagh Island, St. George Island, Pigeon Island and Locker Sail Rock Turbo are popular scuba diving spots in Goa.
- A mask, regulator, wet suit,sunscreen lotion, fins, snorkel, buoyancy compensator.
Call Gobananas to Enquire more about Goa Diving Rates & Places