Multi Activity Adventure Sports Goa
When it is a popular destination like Goa, organising a corporate team building day for groups and corporates can seem daunting. Add to this the added stress of transport and accommodation it can all be a bit too much. We address all these worries with our multi activity adventure sports day - the adventure activities come to you! It is all set it up at your hotel making it easy to relax between activities. We have expert trainers, gear and top safety equipment for each activity.
Some of the activities we can bring to your place of stay include the following...
Tyrolean Traverse - Cross over on fixed line with a harness and rope by pulling yourself forward. Can be set up over water as well and ideal to test fear of heights!
Rappelling - Descend down a wall with the help of a rope with a friction and hitch method. The idea is controlled climb down from a height.
Tarzan Rope - As the name suggests, swing from a rope fixed at a height from one place to another. Test your upper body strength and stamina.
Burma Bridge - Consists of a bridge made of two parallel ropes one above the other. Set up at a height of 25 metres, it can be readied between two trees as well.
- This multi activity adventure sports can be set up for a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 300 people
- Activity time is 2 and half hours
- Activities in this challenge is designed for team building corporate groups
- Get both the thrill of adventure & push the envelope for your group
- Can be set up in most hotels in Goa that hosts Corporate groups