- Estimated Duration of trip is 6 hours
- We offer Hotel pick up by a Taxi or a Coach to Mollem 2hrs Drive at 8.00AM
- Transfer to 4 wheel Drive Jeep that will take you up to the mountain to Dudh Sagar Waterfalls.
- Spend two hours of time playing with monkeys and enjoying a calm fresh water bath.
- Return Back to Base and Transfer to Hotel
About the Waterfalls:
The Dudhsagar Waterfalls in Goa are amongst the top 100 highest waterfalls in the world. The name literally means Sea of Milk and when you see the white water, you will know why. The falls drop over four layers or tiers and sit on the border of Goa Karnataka states.
The falls are most dramatic when they have been fed by the Monsoon so they are a perfect day out when the beaches are too stormy and you are looking for something to do. Ideal time to visit is July-October but they are running all year.
The Dudhsagar waterfalls are located att a distance of 60 Km from Margoa; on the border of Goa and Karnataka and lying on the eastern border of Goa-Karnataka.
When to visit?
The fall is generally calm during summers. But during monsoon due to incessant downpour, the falls become active and can attract many visitors.
Plunge In :
As you will see, you cannot swim where the water is in tumult, but the lower falls have calm pools where you can really enjoy splashing about.. The adventurers among you could try and climb up to the head of the falls through bushes, boulders and water. Warning: It's a tough climb which takes at least a couple of hours. The surrounding area is deciduous forest with a rich eco-system of flora and fauna.