Jeep Safari to Dudhsagar Waterfall Goa
Dudhsagar in Goa is one of the highest waterfalls in the country, which thunders down from a staggering height of 310 meters. Tucked deep into the tropical forests in the high ranges of western ghats on the Goa-Karnataka border, it is an aweinspiring sight. A must do day activity in Goa, jeep safari to Dudhsagar waterfall in Goa, is something that you cannot afford to miss out.
You may set out on a thrilling jeep safari from Collem through the jungles of Bhagwan Mahaveer Wildlife Sanctuary, which would take you to the waterfall. This 11 km ride through the jungle that takes over 45 min gives you a thrilling opportunity to experience the natural beauty and wilderness of the tropical forests at its best. You can spot various animals andbirds including leopards, bisons,sloth bear, bulbul,peacocks and king fishers among others including a variety of snakes, spiders and butterflies among others.
Make sure to freeze these beautiful sights on your camera frames.There is a fee to carry cameras and videos cameras in the sanctuary.The falls can be reached only by a 10 minute walk from the last jeep stop and this guided walk would offer you interesting information and trivia about the sanctuary and the falls.
- Jeep safari ride includes the services of an English speaking driver
- It involves a 10 minute walk through the jungle, requires a high level of fitness.
- A safari ride to Dudhsagar, the 5th tallest waterfall in India through the wild sanctuary will make a perfect day time activity in Goa for both adventure travelers and nature enthusiasts.
- Pick up & Drop From North Goa Hotels
- Shared AC Bus
- Jungle Safari With Jeep
- Tracking In The Jungle
- Swimming With Lifejackets
- Spring And Rockey Road Of Mollem National Park
- Dudhsagar Water Falls
- Guided Tour At Spice Plantation
- All Entry Tickets
- Old Goa Churches(Pass By)
- Goan Buffet Lunch(Veg And Non-Veg)
- Special compulsory Jeep Ride to the falls - Own Cost INR 450 per guest
- Unlimited Coldrinks, water & Beer - Extra Cost INR 500 per guest
- Lunch at Plantation - Own Cost INR 450 per guest
- It can be booked for even less than 4 pax but the minimum cost apply.
Groups who booked this package added
- Adventure Activities
- Mandovi River Cruise