Night Out & Camping Adventure in Manchinbele Bangalore
Machinebele is an area replete with both calm waters and forests. The Manchinbele Lake has a reservoir and is bordered by the reserve forests of Savandurga. Anyone who gets here enjoys the natural beauty if the place and this is where the campsite is situated. Ideal open space and trees for paintball, tree-top activities and team building games. The reservoir is great for water activities like kayaking, swimming, stand up paddling etc. Come nightfall and you will realise that the campfire fun and the food all add to the camping experience near the forest here.
The Manchinbele campsite is a good 1.5 hour drive from Bangalore. A short 20-minute trek further brings you to the island camp site. The first thing to do is listen to the briefing about the activities and the safety measures of the camp. Move on to a good breakfast and get into combat mode with a paintball session set in the woods. After paintball up the ante with adventure in a "Tree challenge course"- A set of obstacles(5) set up in between trees. The morning session of 3-4 hours of outdoor activity is followed by lunch.
The afternoon session begins with light team building games. Move on to water sports at the Manchinbele dam. Enjoy kayaking, canoeing, stand up paddling, swimming or simply lie back on a floating pillow attached to a life jacket. Yes, non-swimmers have much to enjoy as well! Relish high-tea and snacks before settling into camping mode around a bonfire and a night out in the wild in comfortable tents.
This is an experience that is enjoyed equally by corporate groups and family or friend groups. The best part - the site is located only 50 kms from Bangalore. Tents and basic amenities and medical facilities available.
- 5 Adventure rope activities - Wild Woozy, Log Swing, Multi-vine, Horizontal Ladder & Tight Rope Walk
- 4 Water Sports Activities- Kayaking, Canoeing, Stand Up Paddle & Swimming
- 4 Team Building Activities - Kangaroo Race, Caterpillar, Head & Tail, Hoopla Hoop
- Trekking & Campfire
- Day one - Breakfast, lunch, tea & dinner
- Day two - Breakfast
- A minimum of 10 people required
- Transport charges are not included in the price, but for an extra charge we can arrange vehicles to get your group to campsite.
- Comfortable tents with amenities available
- Campsite equipped with basic medical facilities