Corporate Strategic Challenge
There are team building ideas and then there is our Corporate Strategic Challenge. What is the difference you may wonder? The difference is that with this experience we help you build a team building experience that can actually make an impact in the work space later. If it sounds all serious and task-oriented, it will not seem so! In fact, you can expect a series of fun activities that will break communication barriers among colleagues, break the ice among work acquaintances and build bonds among new sets of people. All this will translate to better relationships at work and better co-operation in corporate goals.
Enjoy the setting in a beautiful valley in the Sahyadri Range in Kamshet, which is about 2 and half hours from Mumbai and about 40 minutes from the hill station of Lonavla. The scenic setting is great to relax and de-stress as well. The overnight stay and meals together all add ample opportunities to socially bond!
A facilitator works with you to design activities to achieve your team building goals. The facilitator chooses the activities from the several fun team games ideas, obstacle courses and low rope events, to name a few! Customize it to maximise individual achievements and address organisational issues in the team. You will be surprised with the results later!
Designed for You:
Many companies are looking for specific outcomes from the event. For example, we can design the tasks around leadership development which is very popular. Likewise, it could be for conflict resolution. If you explain what you want to achieve, the event can be designed to expose those issues and work with with them.
Choose our Corporate Strategic Challenge for your group to foster the following...
- Set and achieve goals
- Boost self-confidence
- Encourage personal risk-taking
- Accept responsibility
- Make decisions
- Solve problems
- Improve communication
- Establish trust and co-operation
- Develop dynamic leadership
- Resolve conflicts
- Deal with change effectively
- 1 Day /1 Night stay in a choice of rooms, dorms and tents
- Meals: Lunch, tea, dinner and breakfast
- Instructor/facilitator who will guide you through the experience
Options that can be added for an extra charge
- Special dinners
- Cocktail snacks and refreshments
- Bottled water and beverages
- Use of Meeting room
- Location - Kamshet about 2 and half hours away from Mumbai
- Accessible via the Mumbai-Pune expressway
- Check in time: 10 am
- Check out time: 10 am
- Ideal for groups up to 30 people
- Your group experience can be extended to 2 days
- Delicious home style meals and special menus
- Trained professional staff
- Equipment of international calibre
- Activity cost varies as per group size