Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
Some Great Reasons To Choose This:
- Nestled in a remote valley in the Sahayadri Mountain Range,
- Best paragliding sites, climbing routes and treks are accessible from here.
- Environment Friendly
- 3 Activities - Valley Crossing, Flying Fox, Low ropes
Multi Activity Day of Valley Crossing, Flying Fox & Low Rope
Adventure Activities often turn out to be more than what you expect. The act of letting go is in a sense pushing your limits on a physical as well as a mental level and you come away with a new insights into your self, your capabilities, and who you are. No matter how well or badly you perform the fact remains that you pushed yourself the consequence being you’ve covered new ground and have a new perspective on life.This event is suitable for large groups, corporates
Valley Crossing / Tyrolean Traverse
It's an alpine challenge that helps people discover that they are stronger than they realize. We stretch a one hundred foot static line rope across a creek bed. The participants are harnessed, connect to a carabiner and attach to the rope, upside down. They pull hand over hand, inch by inch from one side of the stream bed to the other. It's a challenging task but not too strenuous. We believe that people gain a sense of perseverance and accomplishment during these types of experiences that will build their self confidence sufficiently to persevere over different challenges throughout life.
Flying Fox / Zip Lining
Wherein a rope is tied to the harness he is donning and he slides down from a height. Climbing up to the terrace and "vrrroooooommmm" you are down to the ground with help of a harness and some fancy equipment. A quick rush that gets you in the mood to deal with more challenges.
Ropes Course Fun & Challenge
Ropes courses are referred to using several different names, including Ropes Challenge Courses, Challenging Outdoor Personal Experience or Challenging Outdoor Physical Encounters (COPE) course. Low ropes courses consist of a series of real and imaginary obstacles designed to challenge groups and individuals to work together to accomplish a task. During a low ropes course, the focus is on the team. Activities draw on the knowledge and ideas of every group member and require the participation and cooperation of the entire team for success.
Performed close to the ground, our low ropes course activities gradually increasing in difficulty so that the team can learn from it's successes, and build trust, confidence, and communication skills as obstacles are overcome. Teams explore risk taking, leadership, problem-solving and coaching during this adventure, with a focus on collaboration.
The low ropes elements are close to the ground so the perceived risk is low, but still challenging to complete. Participants walk tightropes & negotiate obstacles.
Participants gradually expand their comfort zones (sometimes dramatically) and recognize fears that may block personal and professional achievement. Each challenge draws upon team members to actively support each other - Generate a Mood of Energy and Enjoyment – A Part of the Low Rope Course Program
How it works
The group will be divided into teams as per the size of the group and a bunch of activities will go on in the outdoors. The games have been chosen for groups.Our Adventure crew will explain each game, mark each team and keep the score
The Objective of the activities would be to include everyone in fun, entertaining activities while getting them to work together as teams wherein they will contribute their individual talents and skills to the group as well as work together to solve problems and help each other get ahead.
- Lunch & Tea for Day Event - Bhendi Masala,Stuffed Aloo Baigan,Local Style Chicken Curry,Local Matki Dal,Tossed Salad,Pickle,Chappati,Rice,Sweet Item
- Meals Timings - Lunch 1:00 – 2:30 / Tea 3:30 – 4:00 / Dinner 8:30 – 10:00 / Breakfast 8:00 - 9:00
Activity Trip Option
- 1 Day Trip - Activity + Lunch/Tea
- 1 Day/night trip - Activity + Lunch/Tea/Dinner/Breakfast
- Group Size - Minimium Size 10 Pax
- 100% payment in advance
- Private rooms if required wiill be Billed Extra. (No Rooms included in Day Trip )
- No Cancellations / Refunds permitted
- BBQ / Beverages / Snacks Not Included
- Prices are not valid for Diwali / Christmas / New Year & Festive Seasons
- One day of Activity (Additional Day of Activity Extra Charge)
- Standard Check In 11 am – Check Out 10 am
- Located 2 and half hours from Mumbai, 40 minutes from the hill station of Lonavala, and is accessible via the Mumbai-Pune expressway and rail. Trains and busses ply to Kamshet every day from Mumbai (via Lonavala) and Pune.
- Minimum Age: 12
- Minimum Number: 10
- Quick Summary of Inclusions: All Necessary Equipment
- Quick Summary of Exclusions: Trophy
- Suitable for: Great for Large Groups, Great for Small Groups, Staff Day Out, Team Building Event, Youth Groups
- Not Suitable for: Epileptics, Pacemaker Carriers, People with heart conditions, Pregnant Women, Visually Impaired People, Wheelchair Users
- What You Need: Change of Clothes, PhotoID, Proof of Age, Snack, Towel, Walking Boots, Water Bottle