Sightseeing in Places North Goa
First get to visit Coco Beach that is situated right at the mouth of the Nerul River on the Mandovi Estuary, famous Aguada Fort, Calangute Beach and Church of Mae De Deus at Saligao. Next for lunch you will be taken to the exquisite Mayem Lake which nestles among the low forested hills. Then later the tour covers Corjuem Fort, Panaji Hadicraft Emporiu, Aldona Cable Bridge.
FORT AGUADA, SINQUIRIM:
One of the most important places in Goa, the fort Aquada was built by the Portuguese government in 1612 and is being used as a jail today. The fort was built in order to protect Old Goa from enemy attacks along with a spring to distribute water among people.
CALANGUTE, BAGA, ANJUNA, VAGATOR, BEACH:
Known as the Queen of Beaches, it was discovered in the late 60s and is a hippy haven. When the hippies started fading away from the forefront, domestic tourists started coming in. They recognized the pleasures offered by Calangute such as snacking, shopping, paddling, picnicking and vacationing beach.
Points to Remember for your safety:
- Always wear a hat/cap when you are outdoors
- Sunscreen is a must
- Carry mineral water; Drink often
- Refuse plastic carrybags when you go shopping. Take your own carrybag.
- Keep Goa litter free and care for the environment.
- Venture into the sea ONLY if you are a good swimmer, and only at beaches manned by life guards.
- Drinking and swimming is more dangerous than drinking and driving.
Please Note :
- The the can be arranged for number less than 4 (cost varies)
- If requested by the guest, car will be delivered to any resort in North Goa.
- Kindly note that 4.95% service tax will be applicable on total billing
- The above fares are not applicable from 20th Dec to 10th Jan
Call GoBananas for more details on sightseeing places in Goa.