Mystery Game Mumbai
If you want something unusual to do in Mumbai, this one is just the thing for you! The Clue Hunt Adventure Mystery Game involves game rooms and a scenario. It could be solving a murder, escaping a room before a certain time, finding a lost painting or negotiating thorough a maze etc. You have an hour to get out of the room using your instincts, intuition and escape together!.
A Few Details...
- This is a real-time game experience
- You get to play detective
- You need to escape a scenario
- Deduce the clues to solve a mystery
- Play in 2 teams of up to 6 people
The game rooms are available in two locations in Mumbai. Depending on the scenario of your choice you should reach either Bandra or Lower Parel for this unusual experience.
5 Different Mysteries, 5 Unique Challanges! Choose Your Game:
Mr. Spylock's chamber (Bandra) Solve a gruesome murder as Spylock and his team of detectives to nab several famous national and international criminals
Kaboom (Bandra) Disarm a bomb that has been planted in a school. Spylock and team enters evacuated school to find and diffuse bomb in the nick of time!
Lock-up Mystery (Lower Parel) Save an innocent professor wrongly convicted for a crime. Spylock receives a letter from the professor and decides to break him out of prison
Diamond Maze (Lower Parel) Crown Jewels of Emperor was auctioned and found to be counterfeit. Cops suspect a mastermind and want Spylock and team to navigate through a maze to retrieve the jewels
Stolen Painting (Lower Parel) A masterpiece goes missing from an art gallery. Spylock and team of sleuths have to find the suspected criminal and restore painting to gallery
- Remember, this is a truly different activity in Mumbai
- Clue hunt experience is suitable for corporate teams, tourists, friends, family, gamers
- Give us a call in advance so that we can help you decide what game scenario you need for your group
- Children of the age 13 -16 years can participate under supervision, below 13 not allowed to participate